Thank you for shopping at Learnow.live.
PUBLIC – CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our partner scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
- A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
- B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY OUR PARTNER
Our partner reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
You are advised to consult our agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
Our partner is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
Digital products (E Learning Paid Participant)
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email. We issue refunds for digital products only under the following conditions:
- Product not delivered (if you haven’t received the delivery email from us)
- Download issues (if you experience problems while downloading the product)
- Major defects. All our products are tested properly, but unexpected errors may occur.
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party software. We do not issue refunds if our products are incompatible with any third-party software, except for those that are specified on the page of each product.
Refunds may or may not incur a 5% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: www.learnow.live/contact