Introductory Internet of Things Course for Professionals
Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the trending technologies in the modern world. In fact, many of you would have probably been using this technology without even being aware of it. Explained in simple terms, IoT refers to the communication network that connects multiple devices through internet. Our IoT courses will equip you with the technical knowledge and expertise of setting up an IoT network and maintaining it.
What will you learn in the IoT training?
- Concept of IoT with broad understanding
In this introductory Internet of Things course, you will learn the basics of this concept and how it works.
- Fundamentals of Electronics required for IoT
The IoT course will also cover on the basic theories and concepts of electronics that will help you get a better idea of how to connect devices.
- Architecture and Use Cases for Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
In this IoT training program, you will learn all about microprocessors and microcontrollers and their uses in building an IoT network.
- Understand sensor types, integration and development
Sensors are an integral part of the IoT network, and this course will enable you with the know-how of sensors.
- How IoT is associated with Cloud and Edge Computing
The IoT training online program will also cover the basics of Cloud and Edge computing, which are an important part of setting up a connected network.
- Components used for developing smart solutions
In this course, you will learn in-depth about the various components that are used to develop smart Internet of Things solutions.
Requirements for Internet of Things Training Course
Our IoT online course is suitable for anyone who is interested in personally setting up such a network or starting a career in Internet of Things. Anyone who has basic knowledge of Server and Networking can take up this course.
Who can benefit from this course?
- Engineering students
- Electronics/IT Engineers
- Aspiring IoT Engineers
- Aspiring Embedded Developers
- Cloud Solution Architects
IoT Training Description
Our Internet of Things course is an introductory training program designed for beginners. The fast-paced content with point-to-point explanations will make it easy for anyone to learn the essential concepts of this technology.
Connectivity is the new “mantra” of the modern world of the digital landscape. The phrase “the internet of things” was first coined by Kevin Ashton, who is a consumer sensor expert and an innovator. This network not just connects electronic devices through internet, but also mechanical devices and humans. This connective network enables data transfer without human to computer or human to human connectivity.
An example of Internet of Things in action will help you get a better grasp of the idea. When your alarm clock wakes you up in the morning, the connected coffee brewer starts preparing the coffee for you. So, when you freshen up and walk to your kitchen, you will have hot coffee waiting for you. There are many other ways this technology works to make life more convenient. Forgot to turn off the lights while leaving from home? you don’t have to go back home. You can use your smartphone to switch them off. IoT doesn’t just find application in houses, but also in various other sectors too. In a warehouse, it can track supplies and automatically place orders.
Many companies and enterprises are also looking to leverage this technology coupled with Artificial Intelligence to drive development. Machines can communicate with each other without human intervention and do repetitive tasks. Internet of Things can be effectively used to operate machines or robots in potentially dangerous situations and reduce risk. In fact, as technology is developing, the applications of Internet of Things are rapidly increasing.
With such rapid development, there is a huge scope for career development in this field. If you are interested in this technology and want to work in such an emerging sector, then our course on Internet of Things will put you on the right track. In this IoT online training course, you will learn all the fundamentals that will help you start a career in this field.
- Before we begin
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Technology Stack in Digital Transformation
- Microcontrollers in IoT
- Microprocessors in IoT
- Working and Types of Sensors
- Sensors: Top 10 Sensors - 1
- Pin Layout and Integration of Sensors
- Voltage and Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Radio Frequency
- Fingerprint Scan
- QR Code
- Face Detection
- Voice Recognition
- What is Wireless Sensor Network?
- Architecture and use cases
- Short Range (BT, Modbus, BLE, ZigBee)
- Long Range (5G, LoRaWAN, SigFox, NB-IoT)
- Motors -1
- Motors -2
- IR Blaster
- Open Source Hardware and Architecture
- Micrcontrollers models - 1
- Micrcontrollers models - 2
- Credit Card Computer
- Real-Time OS
- Public Clouds for IoT
- Analytics Services for IoT on cloud
- Device Management and Security
- Concept and Architecture
- IoT Gateways
- LAB 1: Arduino - Integrated Development Enviornment 1
- LAB 2: Arduino - Integrated Development Enviornment 2
- LAB 3: Integrating and Programming Sensors
- LAB 4: Setting up your first Arduino board
- LAB 5: Setting up your first Raspberry Pi
- LAB 6: Configuring Remote Control using VNC on Raspberry Pi
- LAB 7: Managing System Configurtion Settings for Raspberry Pi
- Fast paced content
- Point to Point explanation
- Vital knowledge delivered to jumpstart with IoT
- Best for Beginners
- Hands-On Inclusive
Benefits of IoT Online Course
- Both organisations and individuals will benefit from our IoT online course. As digital transformation is happening at a rapid pace, it becomes vital for organisations to upskill their employees about this emerging technology.
- Employees get more clarity about the concept and how it can be leveraged based on the industrial application
- The development team gets a basic idea of the concept, which will help them scale up software solutions used in the organisation
- This fundamental course provides a base for advanced IoT certification programs
- The best benefit of the IoT training course is that you will have a certification that will give you an edge over other candidates in an interview
- The course will help you understand the basics of IoT, which will help you leverage new ideas and applications in your workplace
- The top benefit is that it will give you the confidence to work on a digital transformation project
This course requires minimum knowledge and understanding of IT technologies. However, if you are very interested and are ready to do some personal research to update yourself about the technologies, you can take up this introductory course.
After completing IoT training, you can apply for job in profiles such as IoT development, IoT designing, Networking and Protocols, and IoT testing.
The salary package depends on the company and the job role. On average, the salary for freshers in this domain starts at INR 3 lakhs per annum.
Companies expect candidates to have a strong foundation in digital electronics and knowledge of programming languages such as C and Python. It will be an added advantage if you know about tools such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
The technological verticals are automotive, industrial automation, and home automation.
Our Leading Courses
Advance your career and fullfill the role of a product owner in a scrum team.
Leverage the SAFe agilist Framework to lead a Lean Agile Enterprise
A course which will help you pass the PMI- PMP Examination in first attempt.
Gain Competence to oversee multiple projects and achieve business goals
An E-Learning course to help you understand fundamentals of IoT
Advance your career and fullfill the role of a product owner in a scrum team.
Submit your review
Pari does a marvellous job of describing in depth how each technology works along with everything. I really enjoyed this course and am a brilliant developer now, as well as a student and learner because of it. Thank you Pari!!!
I passed AWS CSAA certification last month. The course really helped me in getting certification and an awesome job in an MNC. Cheers LearNow!