Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Schedule
Lifetime Access to Course Material
You’ll be able to get course material access for a lifetime. We give freedom to candidates for learning the Six Sigma Black Belt based on their preferred dates.
There is no additional fee for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for all nations except India, Africa, and Indian Subcontinents. The certificate for Six Sigma Black Belt is issued by the IASSC when students successfully obtain the 580 minimum points out of a total of 750.
We include the basics of Six Sigma & DMAIC in our Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course curriculum that will help you understand the quality improvement process and how to reduce the risk from manufacturing and business processes.
LearNow gives importance to real-time examples (Case studies) because that helps candidates learn about the Six Sigma Black Belt faster.
You’ll get a chance to earn 30 PDUs upon the completion of your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course.
LearNow aims to make you a certified Six Sigma Black Belt professional, so that you can better explain Six Sigma principles, philosophies, tools and support systems. It also helps you achieve leadership skills to assign tasks and responsibilities to team members.
We will help you learn all aspects of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) Model to fully meet the requirements of Six Sigma with providing you with a basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts.
Once the training is over, you can give the exam to win a Black Belt certificate from the Six Sigma Institute, Zurich Switzerland. Here are a few things that we involve in our hands-on projects:
- ZKPI- Customer Satisfaction.
- ZKPI- Improving Accuracy.
- ZKPI- Lead Time and Cycle Time Improvement.
- ZKPI- Improve TAT(Turn Around Time).
- ZKPI- Efficiency improvement using Value Stream Mapping.
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course is designed for the people who are team leaders, senior managers, project managers, software professionals, quality assurance engineers, management professionals and one who has at least two years of experience in Quality Management or Yellow Belt.
You must have an entry-level understanding of spreadsheets, mathematical and statistical concepts because the purpose of the Black Belt course is to provide you with a good knowledge of techniques and statistical tools used in Six Sigma. All the concepts that you can quickly learn if you have a bit of spreadsheet proficiency before starting the Six Sigma Black Belt Course. Moreover, we ensure to make a successful Black Belt specialist and help you play your role as leader, communicator, change agent, or business strategist in your organization.
Six Sigma techniques are used in electronics, telecom, aerospace, banking, IT, HR, marketing, banking and finance services to increase revenue, reduce costs, streamline business processes, and enhance employee buy-in. With Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training, you will have immense benefits such as:
- ZImprove the overall performance of the enterprise.
- ZAddress quality issues.
- ZImprove performance management practices.
- ZEnhance your decision-making capabilities.
- ZEnhance your customer relations skills.
- ZDevelop a passion in you for quality management.
- ZNew leadership opportunities and keep you ahead in your career.
- ZBoost your communication skills.
- ZGive you the ability to become a business leader.
- ZHone your technical skills & help you stay ahead from your competitors
The Complete Guide to Six Sigma
- ZIntroduction to Six Sigma.
- ZHistory & Evolution of Six Sigma.
- ZDefinitions of Six Sigma & Lean, The Juran’s Quality Trilogy, Contribution to Quality by Dr Taguchi’s Loss Equation & Walter Shewhart's Contribution.
- ZCost of Poor Quality (COPQ).
- ZDMAIC Phases
- ZCost of Quality
- ZTypes of Customers
- ZSWOT Analysis
- ZSix Sigma Roles & duties
- ZProject Charter
- ZCost-Benefit Analysis.
- ZDetailed Definitions of DPMO, DPU, DPO.
- ZUnderstanding Takt Time.
- ZDFSS (Design for Six Sigma).
- ZRolled Throughput Yield
- Z5S Methodology.
- ZProcess Mapping.
- ZIntroduction to SIPOC.
- ZDeveloping Voice of the Customer (VOC) to Cost of Quality (COQ).
- ZUsage of the Kano Model.
- ZRACI Model.
- ZDefine Phase Deliverables.
- Definition of Data, Data Classification & Its Types.
- Strategies of Sampling.
- Understanding of Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Standard Deviation, Variation, Normal Distribution, Histogram.
- The Equation Y= F(X1, X2…Xn).
- Ishikawa Diagram explanation with Causes & Effects.
- Box Plot.
- Central Limit Theorem.
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Accuracy & Precision.
- Distinction b/w Repeatability and Reproducibility.
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility (R & R) Study & Variance Components.
- Analyse Gage R & R.
- Roadmap to Process Capability & Normality.
- Discussion of Normal Capability, Binomial Capability, Poisson Capability on Minitab.
- Process Capability Formulas & Z Scores.
- Six Pack Capability Analysis for Normal & Non-Normal Data.
- Measure Phase Deliverables.
- Hypothesis Testing.
- Parametric & Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing.
- Difference b/w Alpha & Beta Risks.
- Multi-Vari Study, Eigenvalues, PCA (Principal Component Analysis).
- Data Censoring & Reliability Tests.
- ANOVA, 2-Way ANOVA, MANOVA Definitions & Differences.
- Scatter Plot.
- FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- Analyse Phase Deliverables.
- DOE (Design of Experiments).
- Factorial Experiments.
- DoE in Action (Real-Life Examples using Minitab).
- Piloting Solutions.
- Mistake Proofing.
- Improvement Phase Deliverables.
- Control Charts & Control Plans.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Difference b/w Common-Cause Variation & Special Cause Variation.
- Control Phase Deliverables.
- ASQ Case Studies.
How much time does the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam take?
The total time duration for the proctored IASSC certified Six Sigma Black exam is 4 hours to cover the 150 questions. You may get approximately 30 multiple choice questions and true/false questions from each part of the IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
Does Six Sigma Black Belt Certification help me get a highest-paying job?
Yes, you can get a highest-paying job opportunity with Six Sigma Black Belt Certification because the big multinational companies like Amazon, Cisco Systems & many others hire a large number of proficient technical candidates as black belt professionals.
Can I retake the Six Sigma Black Belt exam?
The exam voucher for each IASSC exam is valid for one attempt. In case, if you fail the examination of Six Sigma Black Belt, you can purchase another voucher to retake it.
What are the requirements for the Six Sigma Black Belt?
Here are given some requirements that candidates may need to fulfill for the Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Team Management.
- Fundamental Interpersonal and Managerial Skills.
- Tools knowledge required for tracking the progress of projects.
- Industry experience and technical expertise.
- Understanding of inter-department workings.
Is it possible to skip the Green Belt before Black Belt Six Sigma course?
Yes, you can skip the Green Belt before attending the Six Sigma Black Belt course.
How long does it take to complete the Six Sigma Black Belt training?
At LearNow, you can complete the Six Sigma Black Belt training in two days. Generally, student’s take three to five weeks to study this course, but our trained experts are capable of providing you with tremendous knowledge of Six Sigma Black Belt in a short period.