- Introduction to the basics of Six Sigma
- LifeTime access to the Course Material
- Comprehensive discussion on DMAIC
- Hands On Session on Minitab
- Hands On Session on Companion by Minitab
- Case Studies of American Society of Quality Control
- 30 PDU Certificate Provided By Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer
- Exam Fee Included
About the Course
The course covers comprehensively all the important aspects of quality management and after the course gets over and passing the exam the personnel gets a certified Green Belt certification from six sigma institute zurich switzerland plus a indepth discussion on DMAIC. The course includes below mentioned Hands-On projects:
- KPI- Customer Satisfaction
- KPI- Improving the Accuracy
- KPI- Lead Time and Cycle Time Improvement
- KPI- Improve TAT(Turn Around Time)
- KPI- Efficiency improvement using Value Stream Mapping
Top Reasons to Obtain Leading SAFe Certification
More than 76% of users choosing an enterprise agile planning tool do so to increase the visibility of their projects (Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, Gartner, 2018)
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Achieving Six Sigma Black Belt status can open the doors for promotion into upper management, as well as improve your chances of obtaining a job with a different employer should you want to leave your current position. It’s not difficult to see why a person with these skills and a Six Sigma certification to prove it would be an attractive job applicant.
Career Opportuninities as Operations Manager, Manager Process Excellence, Six Sigma Consultant are the key designations you can boast of while trying to climb the corporate ladder or as a Team Lead in the Quality Department of the Organization
Good to have : Yellow belt or 2 Years Experience in Quality Management
Entry level understanding to navigate through a spreadsheet. Do things like enter data into a spreadsheet, cut, copy and paste the data. Use basic formulas for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc
Basic understanding of mathematical / statistical concepts
Who should attend
Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to learn how to reduce costs, increase revenue, streamline business processes and improve employee buy-in, all of which leads to a better bottom line of Business.
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What You Will Learn
As an industry-agnostic methodology, Six Sigma techniques are applied in aerospace, electronics, telecom, banking and financial services, IT, HR, marketing, and many more industries. Individuals certified in Six Sigma are knowledgeable in dozens of different methods that can be applied to streamline business processes, improve employee acceptance, reduce costs, and increase revenue—all of which lead to a better bottom line, no matter the industry.
1.Evolution and Introduction to Six Sigma
- History & Evolution of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma & Lean Definition, Quality Trilogy of Juran, Contribution to
2.Quality by Dr Taguchi’s Loss Equation & Walter Shewarts Contribution
- DMAIC Phases
- Cost of Quality
- Types of Customers
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Charter
- What is Data?
- Data Classification & Types
- Sampling & Sampling Strategies
- Standard Deviation
- Normal Distribution
- The Equation Y= F(X1,X2…Xn)
- Cause and Effect Diagram or Dr Ishikawa Diagram
- Box Plot
- Parametric Hypothesis Testing
- Alpha Risk,Beta Risk
- Scatter Plot
- Deliverables of Analyse Phase
- Design of Experiments
- Factorial Experiments
- Using Minitab 18 to do DOE in real life scenarios
- Deliverables of Improve Phase
- Piloting Solutions
- Mistake Proofing
- Common Cause of Variation & Special Cause of Variation
- Deliverables of Control Phase
What will the online classroom experience be like?
What should my personal setup look like?
Who issues the course completion certificate?
What practical skill sets can I expect to have upon completion of the Python for Data Science course?
– Manipulating & analyzing data
– Visualizing data using Python libraries like Matplotlib and Seaborn